Order by noon, the day before: Our goal is to start loading the truck at 3:00 pm for the following day deliveries. We have been receiving a fair amount of orders after 12pm the day before, and those are considered “late”. If you order late and miss the truck, we will still deliver, but there will be a $20 delivery charge.
Custom orders: Extra time is required for custom orders, so please order custom formulas 48 hours in advance! (Custom dry cow or heifer blends, etc.)
USE our ANSWERING SERVICE: Call in at any time of the day or night! Call in when it is convenient for you! We check this first thing in the morning, and actively answer the phones throughout our regular business hours. We have also included the option to receive orders via e-mail and the website.
The schedule is as follows:
Tuesday…Order by 12:00 noon Monday (North of Hwy 7&8, East of Hwy 8, South of 23, West of County Rd 7, North of Hwy 7)
- Baden, St. Agatha, St. Clements, Heidelberg, Wallenstein, Elmira, Linwood, Crosshill, Wellesley, Philipsburg, Milverton, Kingwood, Listowel, Atwood
Wednesday…Order by 12:00 noon on Tuesday (Southwest of Hwy 7/8, South of 7+19, East of 119 + 45, North of Norwich Rd, West of County Roads 5,4,14, 59)
- Shakespeare, Stratford, St. Mary’s, Lucan, Tavistock, New Hamburg, Hickson, Embro, Woodstock
Thursday…Order by 12:00 noon Wednesday (Southeast of Hwy 7/8, East of County Rd 5, 4, 14, 59, North of County Rd’s 18, 3, 4 + Colborne St, West of 52, North of 5, East of Brock Rd + Hwy 6)
- Haysville, Mannheim, New Dundee, Roseville, Ayr, Drumbo, Plattsville, Bright, Cambridge, Kitchener
Friday… Every Second Friday Deliveries, see below for which route you fall under FOR THESE DELIVERIES. We will require a minimum of 20 bags per delivery and advance ordering by Tuesday noon for delivery on Friday. All deliveries must be skid drops, no hand bombs.
- Route #1 (South): South of Woodstock, to London, Strathroy, and up to Ilderton and Lucan.
- Route #2 (North): Northwest to Blythe, Wingham, Walkerton, Hanover, Chesley area.
TO EFFICIENTLY DELIVER YOUR BAGS WE NEED YOUR HELP
- Order by 12:00 noon on the day prior to your delivery day for local route (Tues, Wed, Thurs). As an example, order by noon Tuesday and feed will be delivered Wednesday morning. Order by Wednesday noon for Friday Route.
- Minimum delivery of 12 x 25 kg bags for local routes (Tues, Wed, Thurs) and 500 kg or 20 bags for Friday Route. Items such a bale of shavings will be considered 1 bag. Orders of less than designated, delivered on a route, will be subject to a flat rate charge of $20.00.
Deliveries that are required on days other than your “route” day will be subject to a charge of $20-$50. We will still continue to deliver bags at no charge if we are delivering bulk feed to your farm. However, it will be more efficient in most cases to have them delivered on your “route” day.
Please feel free to contact B-W if you have questions or would like current pricing.
Thank you for your cooperation!
The Staff of B-W Feed and Seed Ltd.
Revised: November 14th, 2019