B-W Feed & Seed Ltd. is dedicated to respecting the privacy and security of our customers. Our policies and procedures are compliant with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. Personal information is any information that identifies you, or by which your identity could be learned. There will be circumstances for which we will need to collect personal information about you. We will ask and/or retain the following personal information about you including:
- Basic information such as your name, address, telephone, fax number, e-mail address
- Basic banking and other credit information to establish an account with B-W Feed & Seed Ltd.
- Information about your transactions with us, such as your B-W account number, account balances, account activity and payment history
- Within our industry we interpret personal information to include identification numbers, billing records, animal health products, credit and other services to our customers
B-W Feed & Seed Ltd. will notify customers of the collection, use and disclosure of this information. If you submit your personal information to us, we will tell you why we are collecting it. B-W Feed & Seed Ltd is pleased to answer any questions you may have concerning the privacy of your Personal information. If you have any questions, please direct them to Dave Bender, Owner.
B-W Feed & Seed Ltd. uses your information for the following purposes:
- For delivery of feed and animal health related services
- For administering B-W’s accounting program including invoicing and accounts receivables.
- For maintaining formulas and medication requirements relating to your livestock
- For responding to your inquiries and continuing to maintain open communication with you
- For the prevention of fraud with respect to both you and your company
- For compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
We may need to share your personal information with others in order to effectively serve your needs. These parties may include credit reporting agencies, credit bureaus, financial institutions and professionals working for us such as accountants and lawyers.
Effective Date: February 2016